Friends actor Mike Hagerty died after a severe adverse reaction to an antibiotic in a hospital. He slipped into a coma after a seizure and never regained consciousness.
According to sources, Mike contracted an infection on one leg in April, he recovered, but was not yet feeling well. Before filming the second season of Somebody Somewhere, the doctor sent the actor to the hospital for a checkup. Hagerty was given an antibiotic.
Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse. He was given an antibiotic, and he had a terrible reaction... which resulted in him having a seizure and going into a coma, TMZ informs.
Read also: Friends star Mike Hagerty dies aged 67.